From Buffalo, NY:
- Take the I-190 South to the I-90 West.
- Exit the I-90 West at Exit 54 (NY-400 South).
- Take the 400 South towards East Aurora.
- You will be on the 400 South for approximately 12 miles when you will exit at the East Aurora Exit 20A/ Route 78 (NOT THE TRANSIT ROAD EXIT).
- Stay in the left lane when exiting at the East Aurora off ramp.
- Make a left onto Route 20A East.
- When you approach the blinking signal make a right onto Route 78 South.
- Take Route 78 South approximately 12 miles through Java Village.
- Turn Left onto Pit Road. There will be a Beaver Hollow sign.
Approximate drive time from Downtown Buffalo is 40 minutes.
From Rochester, Syracuse and Albany:
- Take the 90 West to Exit 48A (Pembroke Exit).
- Take Route 77 South to Java Center (Approx. 22 Miles).
- At the blinking light, take Route 78 North.
- Travel approximately 1 mile, turn right onto Pit Road. There will be a Beaver Hollow sign.
Approximate drive time from Downtown Rochester is 1 hr. 15 minutes.
From Elmira, Hornell
Take 86/17W to Rt. 16 N (near Hinsdale)
Take Rt. 16/98 N
Stay on Rt. 16 to Yorkshire
Turn right on Rt. 39 through Arcade
Turn left on Rt. 98 N
Follow Rt. 98 N to Java Center (approx. 10 miles)
At blinking light (4 corners) turn left onto Rt. 78 N
Travel approx. 1 mile, turn right onto Pit Rd.
Beaver Hollow driveway is on your right
Area Attractions near Beaver Hollow
Close enough to enjoy all that the surrounding area has to offer, yet far enough away to seclude a team for intensive, focused group activities, Beaver Hollow offers the best of both work and play. Click here to view the many available options conveniently located near Beaver Hollow.